INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GRANTING
1. A telex to the attention of "Director of Planning, Research Dept." before
starting the voyage or at least before deviation point by 48 hours with the following
AA - Vesselís particulars:-
Name - Type - Dwt - Last Transit - S.C. Net - Beam - Transit draft - Speed - Bunker
consumption/price (F.O. & D.O.)
BB - Voyage Details
Weather condition at sea - Port of Origin/Destination - Nature and quantity of cargo
loaded if any - Daily chartering rate - Bunkering ports -
CC - Calculations
Your detailed calculations of voyage costs via each route (Cape/S.Canal/other
alternative route) and proposed rebate from normal tolls.
Our reply will be within 72 hours.
2. S.C.Tolls, without reduction, to be submitted, before transiting, by your agent.
The granting rebate will be released upon receiving the following documents:-
- Bill of lading and cargo manifest if any.
- A statement signed by the Master and Owners/Operators that the
vessel made her voyage without any stoppages at intermediate port for cargo operations.
- Certificate from port authority of origin state: date of
departure - nature and quantity of cargo loaded (or in ballast) - sailing to.
- Certificate from port authority of destination state: coming
from - date of arrival - nature and quantity of cargo discharged (or in ballast).
- These documents must be submitted after transit within 6
months maximum, no reduction is to be enjoyed after this period.
- The validity of reduction is 60 days from the first date of
SCA response to the rebate request. However, when the 60 days are over, no rebate is to be
enjoyed. Therefore, if this duration (60 days) may be exceeded a new rebate request form
shall be submitted to SCA to restudy the case provided that the request is received by SCA
before the ship arrives to the deviation point.