- Full vessel's particulars
- Ship's ex name
- Owners name
- Charterers name
- Port of origin
- Port of destination
- Date of last transit
- Maiden transit
- Suez GRT/NRT
- Number of crew
- Passengers or stowaways on board/nationalities
- Type of cargo on board
- Details of any dangerous cargo including:
- Nature/quantity/IMCO Class/way stowed
- Cargo manifests for IMCO Class 7 must be submitted to
- Atomic Energy Committee, Cairo 4 days prior ship's arrival.
- "Particulars no change" if no modification effected on the vessel since last transit
- Mooring boats lifting appliances capacity
Canal projector requirement, if vessel's projector not on board
Note: Two electricians to operate the projector are compulsory, even when vessel has her own projector, and will board together with the pilot.
Vessel should be fitted with a steel plate round shaped 75 cm diameter or rectangle 75 x 50 cm on the upper part of the stem in the axis of the vessel, otherwise please ask SEAPACE Port Said to arrange to fit same through the Canal Mooring & Lights Company, on arrival at USD 250.-.